Monday, March 14, 2011

PM: Today I went to School Dressed as a Strawberry:


If you're not on my facebook page (you really should be) you're behind on news... I've finished something!! Take a peek at what I'm affectionately calling my strawberry maternity pencil skirt:

this is what it looks like after I've been to work in it... now let's look at it on my (far more photogenic) dressform:
I love this fabric, It's Micheal Miller "Ta-Dot" I found a site I could get it for £5.95 p/half metre (and that was cheap!) it's actually quilting fabric I think but it's great for skirts as it's firm and strong and has a tiny bit of stretch. I think this fabric is the colour of joy.

The pattern for this skirt is available on Burdastyle (you can see my submitted project here)

I know... it's crazy and not everyone's cup of tea, but if you cant dress like a crazy woman when various hormones are *actually* making you crazy, what's the point of anything!

x G

No comments:

Post a Comment