Friday, July 29, 2011

Did ya see it!?!?!?

ok, I PROMISE this is the last you're going to hear about it, if you 'like' my facebook page*, you'll be SICK of hearing about it now, but look see what Craftster Mod SevsOnlyGirl said about MEEEE!!!

*if you're reading this and you DON'T 'like' my facebook page get your ass over there RIGHT NOW!! you're missing out on SO MUCH!!

 see that??
"The most adorable pregnant woman, I've ever seen" ... da-awwwww!!! thanks Craftster!!...

So if you're viewing this post on my actual blog, you will notice that I've got a new tag-line!!


I know, I know.... I'm not going to be pregnant forever - although it feels like I will at this point!! and I know... it's a terribly self important tag line... but with other sewing/needlework bloggers advertising themselves as "the world's most popular men's sewing blog!" and "the number one contemporary embroidery and needlecraft blog on the planet!" I reckon I can afford to be a bit bombastic with my new tag line - hey at least I was decent enough to include a link to the source of the quote to prove I wasn't just making it up :-)


Speaking of the Blog, if you're viewing this in Google reader or something, go have a look at the blog. I've had a bit of a design fiddle... nothing really fancy and there's still a lot of work left to do (I need to sort out my pages, update my tutorials/recognition list... I want to add a 'donate' link somewhere... I'll probably add in my own background image and/or make the title an image, I might change the background from pink to purple... ) but any comments on the new design, or suggestions would be really useful at this point. Or even better! anyone out there who knows a bit of blogger kung fu and would be willing to help me out in return for love/embroidered/sewn goodies hit me up at geekysweetheart@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment