So, at work today I had a couple of minutes spare (NEVER EVER HAPPENS!!) while some y9s were watching "Blood Sweat and Luxuries" in the guise of a lesson about fairtrade. . . . I digress...
with nothing to amuse myself but some post it notes and a pencil I decided to make a list of all the projects I've started or considered recently.. it was slightly longer than I expected... here it is.
2. DIO refashioned T-shirt - from an xxl dio T shirt I picked up when I saw him a couple of years ago, I don't wear it becasue it's so big and his recent death ( :.( ) makes me need to do something fabulous with it (not started)
3. Vegeta T shirt refashion - a mens dragonballZ t-shirt that I got from a charityshop with cool japanese writing on it :-)
4. Rifat's skirt - my coleague spilt bleach on her skirt and has asked me to try to salvage it
5. Red and white gingham 50's style shirt dress (I've got the fabric, but I havn't found the pattern or started yet)
6. Sailor dress - more japanese inspiration - I've got some fabric but I don't think I'll use it, patterns are hard to come by.
7. bow dress from pattern magic - not started yet
8. I also need to rehem a skirt I wear to work that was badly stitched when I bought it
9. I need to convert a mens T-shirt my mam gave me into a dress. It's got an awesome print of an anime girly on it. I aim to pair it with some white/red fabric with a print of cheeries to make a summer dress.
10. Tama the Turtle plushie (If you're ever seen love hina you'll understand)
11. Liddo-kun plushie (see 10.)
12. I want to applique some nice fabric flowers to patch up some black shoes because the stitching has come undone and they're falling apart.
13. Anime style pleat skirt (not started)
14. Kilt style pleat skirt (not started)
15. a skirt/dungarees lovechild (not started)
16. Kawaii Kimono Dress (I've done a sketch and there are a bizillion kinono patterns on the interwebz but otherwise not started)
17. Obi belt (to go with 16.)
18.Trousers. Just to experiment because I've never made them before and if I am going to offer my services to members of the public I'd better be confident with all garments :-)
19. hakama - like japanese wrap around trousers (not started)
20. TARDIS blanket for babies that keep being born around me (not started)
21. VeryPurplePerson's reversible bag - I've got some faux leather PVC and some strawberry print oilcloth - pattern pieces cut out of fabric but project stalled when I bought the He-man Duvet cover of legend
21 things?! what type of monster have I created?!!??